To ensure the safety and security of all our Guests the following Safety & Behavior Guidelines are in place:
1. Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok includes high speed elevator rides and observatory & roof top views above 300m; Guests who suffer from claustrophobia and / or acrophobia should consult with a team member to obtain more details
2. For your safety, all areas of Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok are under 24h CCTV surveillance.
3. Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok is a non-smoking attraction, smoking and vaping are not permitted anywhere
4. Guests are required to wear proper and respectful attire – shirts and shoes are always required (No bare feet allowed)
5. All Guests are subject to security screening, including but not limited to an x-ray examination and / or inspection of bags. Failure to comply with the foregoing shall be grounds for non-admission or removal from Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok
6. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok reserves the right to refuse entry of any person who: has been convicted of a criminal offence or has behaved in a manner which, in the opinion of Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok, is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors; has used offensive, abusive, threatening or insulting language or behaved in an unruly way
7. Guests must always keep personal belonging with them. Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok shall not be liable for any lost or stolen property.
8. Children 12 years or under must be accompanied by a guardian of at least 20 years of age
9. No bicycles, scooters, tricycles, skate boards, parashot, roller/in-line skates or shoes with wheels (wheelies) are not permitted
10. Running, horseplay, spitting, jumping, climbing and the throwing or any item is not permitted. The use of selfie sticks is prohibited by low level glass panels on the rooftop.
11. Adverse weather conditions will cause rooftop floors and steps to be wet, Guests should be mindful of their safety and take extra care
12. Weapons, laser pointers, fireworks, sharp items, lighters, tripods / monopods, magic markers, spray paint, fireworks / explosives, aerosol cans, glass bottles, knives, firearms / ammunition, chemical weapons, pepper spray and / or any other dangerous/ intrusive items, in the opinion of Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok, or items that might be a potential risk to others are not permitted
13. No large bags, luggage and / or strollers exceeding 9 inches x 14 inches x 22 inches (22 cm x 35 cm x 56 cm) in dimensions, including handles and wheels that is not a carry on item are permitted inside Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok due to safety and security reasons, they may be checked at the Guest Services counter prior to entry. Bags must be attended to at all times. No pets are allowed inside Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok, except guide dogs which are assisting visually impaired people.
14. Professional photographic equipment, video cameras, recording devices, tripods, lights and other such equipment are not permitted without prior approval from Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok management
15. No loitering, vending, begging, gambling, selling, soliciting, campaigning or handing out information of any kind is allowed
16. Guests agree to abide by the Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok Safety & Behavior Guidelines as displayed in the building. A full version of these guidelines and the Terms and Conditions of Entry terms and conditions are also available at our Guest Services counter and on our website
17. Failure to adhere to these conditions could be subject to removal from Mahanakhon SkyWalk Bangkok without reimbursement of the cost of admission